Wednesday, December 24, 2008

im not dead

IM ALIVEEE lol
Hopefully by the end of the month I'll finally have a Z picture. How hard could that possibly be? xD

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone :] Today my siblings made some cookies and so I finally broke out my camera for the first time in a few weeks, lol.
I haven't taken ANY winter pictures yet. o.o"
I mean, I've taken pictures but not any decent ones, lol
Every once in a while I just have to put the camera down for a week or two
And I'm not dedicated enough yet to get out there and shoot some of the beautiful sunrises x3 Too bad the scenery has to be ugly suburban houses, lol. oh well.
hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things. With Christmas Eve service tonight and Christmas tomorrow I'll try and get some good photos up and posted.





it looks like hes blessing his cookie dough, lol xD but he isnt,

Oh, and I was trying to use manual mode on my camera and there were these two annoying spots on the pictures =/
Anyone know why that would happen just in manual?
I know I NEED to get my camera cleaned but the store I was gonna take it to just randomly closed, lol
sooo i dont know what im gonna do now...

4 comments:

Nick Peckover said...

Glad to hear you're alive. :) I was wonderin'...

I don't know why black dots would show up in manual only.

Brian said...

Looks like you had fun, great candid. I've know idea why you've got spots. Do you ever spot clean your censor? You know with the little blower/brush(?)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

What a fun, delightful looking mess.

Emily said...

oh it was, lol
which is why i disapeared at clean up tome xD